Sunday, 25 March 2012

Second Version of The Message Trailer


In the second version I made some changes based upon the feedback I received. Firstly I changed the background on James' speech to 10 Downing Street, making it look more 'official'. While this worked in a similar way to adding the news channel banner (layering on Final Cut Pro), something happened during the beginning causing some movement and the top of James' head to disappear momentarily. However, the effect was achieved by cropping James and filtering out the background.
Other changes to this version were: using a different actor to portray Robert King, as I found the scene too dark, and some felt that he was the one mugging Chloe's character in a previous scene. As he had other commitments, a new actor was found, a different location used, and I made sure the clothing worn was different.
Text was added to give more depth to the victims, and some of the title graphics were added/moved, depending on feedback. Finally a new scene was added, naming (or at least partly) the organisation behind it as 'The Order', which could be seen as adding to the enigma of the trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment